What I Found Today

Monday 23 September 2013

My 9th birthday gown


I ever been a little doctor but sadly I couldn't find where my little doctor uniform was :cry:

Granny's blouse


So we can see people nowadays are using 60's or 70's style back :biggrin:

Mommy's Wedding Kebaya


A kebaya is a traditional blouse-dress combination that originates from Indonesia and is worn by women in Indonesia,Malaysia, Brunei, Burma, Singapore, southern Thailand, Cambodia and the southern part of the Philippines. It is sometimes made from sheer material such as silk, thin cotton or semi-transparent nylon or polyester, adorned with brocade or floral pattern embroidery. A kebaya is usually worn with a sarong or batik kain panjang, or other traditional woven garment such as ikat, songket with a colorful motif.--Source.

Mommy's hand-made handbag


Our ashoka flowers are crazily blooming



Back when I was a little girl, I used to pick this flower to suck the nectar. It's so sweet. But today I try to do the same thing again, I feel nothing. It's maybe because the bigger we grow up to be, the higher tolerance we have for sweetness :|

Comments