Laugh, Cry, Laugh, Cry

Monday 9 September 2013

bloggie.. Miss someone owns you? I miss you too as you provide me 'edit' option so I can remedy the wrong words chosen or even erase them while my mouth doesn't have. I've prepared myself to face the entrance exams for civil servants and spent my time to hunt informations as many as possible and... *too shy to say* I study. teehee. I found several chances but don't wanna talk too much because there are a huge number of people whom I'm sure have much much much better preparation

Went to Kampung last Saturday as surprise for Tigan, Mami and cousins. The sorrow was still very pronounced in that house and very happy for our coming could slightly cheer them up. There were still tears on the sidelines of talks about Mama Tiar but life must go on


Even they ignored the broken TV but smart sister brought infocus so we like flying back to the traditional ages when people got entertainment from layar tancap . Watched World War Z in the night and The Expendables 2 in the next day.

About the two films, for World War Z, I must say I'm sick about the zombie indoctrinated and The Expendables 2, nothing special besides the legendary actors (in action movie) gathered in one screen.

If you wanna see Sylvester Stallone as the protagonist with Arnold Schwarzenegger and Bruce Willis as his partners, not to mention Jean-Claude Van Damme as the antagonist, this movie is the best choice. But I love its fresh smart jokes.

We went home on Sunday though they asked us to postpone it but, there must be another visits. Oh, the foolish me forget to mention the happy news. Lona had been registered as a pharmacy student in one school of health science. Wish you luck, baby. *smooch* And wish Kakak luck juga ya, Dek.

Comments