Some Texts From One BFF

Friday 5 April 2013

Lia Petot..
A text from unknown number came into my phone and I said what. 
How are you? The number replied and I said I’m fine and asked who the number was. 
Was it Melda or Maulida, whose bad habit used to call me with ‘Petot’ -,-“. 
The number replied it was none of the both names I mentioned and stated it was my best friend in Junior and Senior high. 
Depot? I replied. Of course, she replied. 
Whoaa.. 
My BFF Devi.. 
Sorry for forgetting your full name. Know her when we were in the same class in the last grade of Junior High and shared same table because met again in the same class in Senior High. Among my gang, she is the tallest girl with a good sport ability. Very good in volley. Love her mom’s fried kwe tiaw every time we visited her home. Me miss the time! 
Now she is a married woman with a 3 months baby girl named Naomi Diandra Shah. What a sweet name. But Naomi just like a Japanese name, right? Just talked a little by text with her. Miss you, Dev. Wish someday we will meet again.. *smooch*

Comments