Gardenscapes 2

Monday 22 April 2013

Just played the free 1 hour trial game of Gardenscapes 2. I know this kind of game, we just collect golden coins to buy furnitures to decore the garden so it’s ikay it’s only a trial. I mean, if it has storyline like Campfire Legends or Snark Busters, I never wanna play the trial. I know where I can download the full version but always failed to download it. I tried it in internet caffee either my own laptop at home but shittttttttttt always failed. Ugh! Dunno why. And this free trial, I download it using my precious T715 though need all the night long just for 1 file, nevermind. Just leave it while I’m sleeping. ZzzZZzzz.. And my ugly T715 can’t download the file from the free full version game site. Meh!
Help Austin to restore his sadly neglected garden by collecting money in the way of selling the stuffs in his house. You can use the money you earn to buy the decorations for the garden.
The sadly neglected garden.
Help Daddy to fix the room so it'll be comfy for the customers.
 Earn money by selling stuffs. Find what the customers want to buy in the 'hidden pbject' session. But don't too late or they will reduce the price. 
And here my garden from the 1 hour playing.. hehe

Comments