Game Wish List

Monday 1 April 2013

I need to purchase these games if I want to play the full version..
But..
I really love if I can get the free ones.. lol
Because they are too pricey in Rupiah T_T just for one game..
Even if I will to dig my purse for the games, I don't know how about the payment..
So,
Really pride of you if you can tell me where I can get these games in full version FREELY.

1. FarmScape

Look Look..
How can I not love the game?
The characters, the graphic : GREAT!
In this game, we have a mission to help Joe (an old farmer) to restore his ranch by selling fresh fruits  and veggies, eggs, flowers and honey in a blended game of match-3, time management, hidden object and sim in real life.
I ever played the free 1 hour trial and this tempting game is a must for me.
The game is so cute with 3D graphic.

2 GardenScape
Wait.. wait.. The pink pant man.. he is the King in Royal Envoy, right? and the orange long shirt man.. Hmmm

3.Barn Yarn 
Gardenscape and Barn Yarn are the same kinds of games like Farmscape I think. Dunno because I never played them before >,<

4. Campfire Legend: The Last Act 
Although people said that it is the last season after The Hookman and The Babysitter but gives players more questions than the answer about the relation between Meggie and The Doctor, but I want (must) to play the game because I've played the 1 and 2.

5. Snark Busters: Welcome To The Club
You can read my shame experience with the game here >,<

6. Snark Busters: All Revved Up 

7. Snark Busters: High Society

8. Cruel Games: Red Riding Hood
 I curious how the game depict the original cute Red Riding Hood and The Wolf. Maybe like the cute Snow White being the cruel movie Snow White and The Huntsman. lol
So please..
Give me the link to download the free full version. hehe

Comments

  1. gamenya keren, mau nyoba tapi link downloadnya ngak ada???

    if yur have a chance, visit my blog tooo...... http://redanorak.blogspot.com and follow it.. i wll fllow back, thanks.,..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @rahmatdi
    Iya.. anda betul.. hehe
    aku dah liat blog kamu..
    nice info and keep blogging..

    ReplyDelete