Day 5: The Beach

Thursday 21 November 2013

It just takes less than 30 minutes to reach a beach from my house. There are several managers in that beach which make it has so many names. The brand new favorite one is Sri Mersing. Compare to others, Sri Mersing is the most distant and it's such a benefit for me. Less visitors = less waste.

 
 

I and my family sometime spent the afternoon quality time in the beach just to have some feet bath or if the weather is nice and the water is kinda teasing, we will swim. My parents also like to chat with the fishermen and buyt their fresh fish.

And also I and my best neighbor girls concurrently my best friends always have at least every once a week (if Molida is here) to chill out there and sometime we swim like it's our private beach. Because we usually come in the afternoon when the visitors had been out of there. And we can drive our motorcycles just to have girl's chatting by sitting on the swings there.

Comments