Another CPNS Test

Thursday 24 October 2013

Yesterday I took another CPNS test and it's a test in Ministry of Fisheries and Marine in Belawan. I got the last session in that day and must back home at night. The test itself started on 4 in the afternoon. Because I had taken my first CPNS test in Foreign Ministry before, I could go through it quite calmly. There was no nervous at all.



Talk about the Foreign Ministry test, I failed. Crying for some minutes this morning after reading the official announcement but it is life! I'm not living in fantasy land where mother fairy will drag her magic stick to change everything to be what I wish just by shedding tears.

Otherwise, I'm lucky enough! Many people can only take one test but I can take 3 in one year. What if I failed in the three tests? Nobody know! But if I decided to give up since the first one made me down successfully, everybody know I'll get nothing. Because I was too scared to start over.

Belawan is a port area in North Sumatra and the toll road we passed to reach there, offered us a different fantastic view in the both right and left road side. Much different from Medan's downtown. I saw a huge building area in strong China architecture colored golden yellow. Beautiful! I don't know what it was, but my friend said that it was maybe a Buddhist school.

Belawan also known as the center of the gigantic industrial factories in this province. And when we passed it in the night, the lights from the factories gave me a fantastic view. The leaning small boats reminded me to beach not far from our house.

I couldn't snap the proper pictures since we were on the freeway. Stopping was forbidden. But more or less the view was like this. TeeHee

Found some friendly examinees in the waiting room. There's a funny mommy from Samosir told us something. She gave some additional fee to the motorcycle taxi driver, but with one condition: pray for her success. And the driver immediately prayed for her. Hehe. There's also a man came to me and made me confused with his question, but it didn't take long time for him to realize that I was not someone he ever known before.

How about the test result? Let's see in the mid of November..
Wish me luck!!

Comments