Girls' Day Out

Monday 26 August 2013

Met my bestie Fani yesterday in PMF and as usual, it's not her if she's not late . Actually the first plan was we would visit Tjong A Fie Mansion but, next meet maybe. It's not because of her promise to treat me Pizza for lunch but, this girl had been too often to follow my will and now, my turn to follow hers. She wanted Pizza though she asked me first if I wanted to have lunch at my forever-favourite Es Teler 77. No, I preferred Pizza because it's more pricey. haha

I'm sure it's because of my starving. I tasted the beef fettuccine was so good. I'm not really into this kind of Italian food but yesterday it tasted so yummy and the Pizza, I didn't feel too early satiety as usual I ate it. Hunger was the best situation to enjoy some foods till the fullest, till the end 

Pardon my traditional taste. 
Somehow, this fettuccine looked like fried kwetiau very much 

Tried some shoes and I found two pairs which had been my favourite but canceled to buy them. The first one was too pricey. Even after the discount, it's still too pricey to me . Money money money come to Mama so I can shop without thinking so much about the price. haha. And the second, it's Fani's choice. So lovable with affordable price. But there was no size for my feet .

Entered more than 6 shoe stores, wishing I could find a pair of shoes which at least had a slight resemblance with the last one but the result was a zonk. Dramatically I said, "Oh. Now I know what broken hearted is. No matter how many choices can be found out there, the first one won't be replaceable" Fani: "So deep". Lol... No matter what, yesterday was a good time for us.

This girl is so lovely 

Comments