First Day of May in 2013

Wednesday 1 May 2013

Welcome, May!
Happy Labour Day, people!

May and June will be two big months for me in this year.
Not to forget there will come Ramadhan on July, the most special+biggest+happiest month for us, Muslims.
And also my birthday.
On last of May, I'll know if I pass the complementary file test from a job fair by one of state-owned enterprises I joined last March or not.
Last two days, Ayu tagged me along with Fani and Ira in her status on Facebook.
It's about a job fair, once again held in our campus by the Ministry of Finance.
Just make myself sure I'll be one of the candidates.
The happy me to have them as my friends.
And Ayu didn't forget to share the information with us.

I searched more information about the job fair and I got this.
It'll be held in the middle of May, 16-18.

While on June, I had, have and will have made myself sure I'll join the acceptance of civil servants test.
And also on June, there will be an opening of new office from a state-owned enterprise near by my Dad's office.
I mean, it's also a chance.

I'm not praying on this blog.
Just write what I'm feeling, what I'm thinking about.
Which one will be my path.
There will be no 'I hope' in this writing.
Just say it when I pray to Allah.

Comments