Florist Mommy

Saturday 4 May 2013

My mom is wonder woman.
She is a super mom. A super cook. A super money saver. And a super florist.
Words can’t describe how my mom loves flower.
She can spend hours by taking care her flowers in our mini garden before she takes a nap for a while, before going to school to teach. She even wipes the leaves with wet cloth.
She loves to mate the bougainvillea in different colours to create new colour or get several different colours in one pot. People also love at how my mom managed the flowers, that’s why there’s always one or more people come to our home to buy the flowers. 
Several years back, my mom sold the flowers to the traditional market. 
She and my dad often came to other places just to search new flowers. 
Not expensive flowers she plants, just the common ones people can easily find in Indonesia. 
If we went to some place, plant scissor is something she will regret if she forgets to bring. 
Along the way she will see the flowers planted in the road side and if she finds new flowers, 
she will manage to stop the car and cut the part of the flower to be planted by her. 
My dad usually nag due to feeling of ashamed for what my mom did. lol. But my mom always argue that she instead makes the flower be better because it’ll be bad for it if it is let grown without receiving any cut at all. huahahaha.

Comments