Kedai Awak

Sunday 17 January 2016

It's an injustice decision to call him callous. He just maintains his perfectionist and try to teach his students to be the best one. That is why he will never hesitate to give zero as your test score. Yes.. that round-shaped figure will decorate your paper right in the right side of your name if you finish the test out of the correct answer. Never think he will tolerate any single piece of mistake. Remedial is the only chance. Haha. But we love our lecturer this one. His enforcement pushes us to be better than we used to be. His rationality plays the role the right way. He will score you based on your competence not from how close you are with him personally.

One another thing, to hear so many rumours about our seniors failing in his subject, worry us so much. That caused Tari made a promise.

"If I get an A. I'll treat you in Kedai Awak!"

Here we go in Kedai Awak because she did it! She gets an A and a promise is a promise. 

Kedai Awak means My Stall in English. Seriously I will never come to this place again if they do not maintain their foods and beverages. The service is so good but we come to a cafe not to see people smiling but the foods. The good foods. But, for the reason of being a person who appreciates food so much, I finish all. 

Kedai Awak's signature dish Roti Kreak. It used to be known having 1 meter in length but now they cut the size to the half way.


Mango Jelly and Bluberry Widow. I really cannot tolerate the taste of the blue one. Sigh.

They call it Mie Persis. Exactly-the-same noodle. It supposed to be the noodle's appearance will be exactly the same like the picture on Indomie's packaging. But yeah..

If you like a dry fried chicken with tough meat. Just go with this fried rice.









Comments

  1. the picture looks beautiful.. but you said the taste is worst.. oh well ahahaha XD
    anyway, if I'm going to eat, I want both service and food :3

    I don't like it, if the taste is good, but the service is bad.. ahahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I make a promise with my friend to treat her if her mark is higher than me.
    And last week i brought her For dinner to fulfill my promise. That's mean i got lower mark haaaaaa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously I wonder where are Lia... :'(

    ReplyDelete