Bul's Kitty

Saturday 8 February 2014

Quoted from KucingKita, drh. Neno WS explained that At least there are several versions of a cat with a human age comparison, namely:
  • A 1 year old cat is similar to a 6 years old human. So if the cat is 7 years old, it has the sama age as a 42 years old human.
  • The first 1 year, a cat's age is equivalent to a 15 years old human. In the next year, 1 year of a cat's age is equivalent to 4 years of a human's age. So, if the cat is a 7 years old, it is equivalent to a human of age 15 + (6 x 4)=15 + 24= 39 years old.
  • There's also saying in the first 1 year, a cat's age is equivalent to a 20 years old human. In the next year, 1 year of a cat's age is equivalent to 4 years of a human's age. So, if the cat is a 7 years old, it is equivalent to a human of age 20 + (6 x 4)=20 + 24= 44 years old.
I think I 'prefer to believe' the possibility given by the second statement. Because in the number one, Bul is too young to  give birth and in the last statement, she is too old to do so. I can't believe she has had a kitty now. As for me she will be forever a kitty. When I saw her belly got bigger and bigger, I worried and thought "are you really pregnant, Bul? A kitty like you? Pregnant?" 

 Yes. The kitty has been out!


I always wish to have some crossbred cats like angora, persian, sand, munchkin or scottish fold. But, I think to have these kucing kampung is more than enough. They are so cute, lovable and always success to win my heart. They are faithful, too. Though they will get distracted easily by strangers feeding them fish.

Bul is one of the most lovable cat of mine. She is so vivacious. So friendly. Always greets me no matter I do not feed her as long as she wishes, as fast as she asks. She is so fierce, too. She would not hestitate to seize foods in her siblings' mouth  and will block their way to approach me in the food time -,-". I'm sure those cats were really pissed off but for me it's what a kind of entertainment. Lol. Leaving her is one of the sad thought when I think the time to move to Balam gets closer.


About the kitty's daddy, by the way. I think he is the one Bul hates the most. A cat Bul always growls to every time he tries to come near her even it's not something he wanted to do; he just wanted to pass by. Bul would scratch his face or if he was not that lucky, his butt would be bitten. Lol. It is what people call malu-malu kucing -,-"..

Comments