Still About Balam

Thursday 16 January 2014

Actually 'far' in Balam is just a distance matter. The company provides good facilities, though. About the electricity, it's not something which will happen permanently. Like people say, everything needs process and the powerhouse construction includes that story. I hear the children of labors and employees there are exempted from school fees but the schools are still under the auspices of the Ministry of Education, so do not have to worry about the certificate status. There are also shuttle buses which fulfill the transportation needs for everyone, related to school or work.

Being a teacher, regardless of its responsibility to educate, is the happiest profession among others. Good paying (please don't compare with the crazy amount of money a director makes!), long holidays as the students get, no under pressure work and with very short working hours. Moreover, I hear an issue that company held annual company trip to some places which if I have to use my own money to go to, I will not think anything and decide to just stay at home. haha.

***

I've downloaded some hidden object games like Cruel Games - Red Riding Hood, Les Miserables - Cosette's Fate, Otherworld: Spring of Shadows, Chronicles of Albian 2: The Wizbury School of Magic, Campfire Legends - The Last Act, Phantasmat, Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3- Cursed Wedding, The Fog, The Tiny Bang Story, Stray Souls - Dollhouse Story, Snark Busters 2 - All Revved Up. I save them savely in my Games folder happily to bring to accompany me in Balam. I smiled every each of the beautiful yet creepy games' installment was success. I will also bring so many DVDs to play in my laptop.

I'm so ready!!


Comments