Day 14: The Next 5 Years

Wednesday 4 December 2013

Hmmmm.. I don't know how to convey my thought about the topic for this Day-14 of 30 days blogging challenge by Emotional Flutter. I'm not a successor of Nostradamus since I never believe in any prophecy. I always avoid praying in any social media, no matter what its occasion. So, let me use this post as another words assembling exercise. haha.

Proper Job
  • I will have a settled job with so good salary,
  • With 'not dictator' boss, willing to listen to his/her employee's opinions,
  • Cooperate with responsible and patient people since I am someone with learning difficulty, in a very healthy work environment,
  • With no restrictions on religious activities,
  • No prohibition of dating among the co-workers,
  • Free outing once every six months. Lol
Good Living
  • Live in a healthy and lovely environment,
  • Meet so many kind hearted with good attitude people,
  • Nice home with large yard where there are a beautiful garden and a private swimming pool,
  • Facilitated with hi-tech household appliances, so I can say goodbye to broom and mop.
  • Friends with very friendly girls,
  • Meet a man with higher level of faith, having almost perfect subsistence, loving and patient, and of course young and single. haha.

Comments