Lost Souls: Enchanted Paintings

Wednesday 25 June 2014


Several months have gone by since Bella’s happy and peaceful life has crumbled to dust. The police and FBI have looked everywhere for her son, but all their efforts were futile. Bella could never have imagined that the fateful package with no return address would have turned her whole life upside down.

The package was a castle painting which in the night, made her son’s soul replaced it in the frame. By the suggestion of a clairvoyant who said her son was trapped by a monstrous creature, Bella began her journey to find her son back. 

Wizard Ethiel had used frost and suffering to sow the seeds of destruction in The Frozen World, nourished The Forest Kingdom, caused an imminent full-force eruption in The Dragon Realm, fallen The Dwarven Realm into darkness and tormented the sea dwellers on the ocean floor in The Sea Realm. Helping the whole kingdoms and they will help Bella to acquire piece by piece of her son’s soul painting canvas.



Every location was so pretty really like some animated paintings. But, is it a game for kids? There was no challenge. I hate creepiness the hidden object games always gives but play this game had realized me the creepiness is the main element which should be there in a HOG. If not, it should be similar to Snark Busters. There was no interaction in the object-clicking and I thought it would be a long duration game since I saw the painting pieces spread into many canvases in the beginning. But there actually was six locations to visit. This game remains me of  Echoes of Sorrow so much -,-“




Now I know the patience to wait the crazy size of a game to be downloaded was worth my satisfaction for the game I will play. But not everything disappointed me. I love the map concept and I’m a kid in my heart, I smiled every time I moved into another location and saw beautiful sceneries with so cute creatures.

Comments

  1. You love this kind of game?
    Aww.. Finally I find someone like you. LOL.
    Nice to know you, girl ﹋o﹋

    ReplyDelete