Shadow Wolf Mysteries 3: Cursed Wedding

Tuesday 27 May 2014


Yeayyy.. Another pretty hidden object game. Everything in this game is attractive. The characters are beautiful, handsome and cool. The sceneries presented are served with perfectly hand-drawn graphic and the lovely musics as the background. The characters are really act. They show real gestures, movements and conversations. It's like a movie. I Love it ~ ~!!

 
 

We'll play as a detective who had been called to Paris by a bride-to-be names Veronica. Just days before their wedding, the ancient werewolf Mephistus has appeared in town seeking revenge on Veronica and her fiancé. You are asked to help the couple as Mephistus bites Veronica's fiancé and it has changed him to be a werewolf attacking his own darling.

Explore Paris to find man who knows what gun can be used to kill Mephistus and secret ingredients to create concoctions which will help Veronica's fiancé back to his true nature.





Comments

  1. I like the game title XDD

    aww you sure like mystery game XDD

    puzzle, hidden object XDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Junko: Yessss.. I love the mystery creepy hidden object games, babe. You have to try them. It's so addictive. Trust me :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see ^__^
    ahaha XD ok, I'm gonna try this :)
    Thanks telling me ^__^

    ReplyDelete