New Phone

Friday 11 April 2014


I'd used my Sony Ericsson T715 since 2010 so, it's been almost 4 years till now for that tiny pink cellphone accompany me. Before Android is so in like currently, people were really into Blackberry. And seriously.. I never give any my attention to that fake fruit. It just prioritizes its BB messenger which according to me, I'll choose mobile java chatting more.

But with Android.. It's really tempting to own. To be honest, I didn't have money to buy one. I wanna buy the good one if comes the time I have enough money. Enough means I don't need to know how the feeling of bankrupt is. What to say, my daddy is not a director of any big company so, I must set aside my money little by little.

I bought this Sony Xperia L. For you it's a cheap phone but, I love because now I own it. It has 8 MP main camera and it has curve body. I'm a big fan of Sony if you need to know. And seriously I will take care my old phone because it is one remainder of Sony and Ericsson ever stood side by side. Loolllsss...
Life is so easy when Apple and Blackberry was only a fruit..

Comments