Home Corner

Saturday 15 March 2014

People said that inspirration could come from everywhere. And other said that active blogging could impact someone to be more sensitive to capture each moment she found, saw and experienced. It happens to me! After getting addictive in reading someone’s blog in English which made me created my own blog, now I got inspirration from someone’s blog which show if even a traditional market had its own story to tell.

So I started to make some snapshots from my home. In the morning, when the air was still so fresh, the birds happily tweeted, and the sun was still shy to show its bright, I never thought before if I could get a relaxing morning from my own home everyday! But unfortunately I had no a professional camera. Just a 3,5 MegaPixels SonyEricsson camera which I had. But it could not obbstruct me to take some nice photos, right? Perfect came from average, tell me if I’m wrong LOL.


This snapshot was taken from my left side door. Those are cocoa trees planted by my mom or if not, by my dad. If the fruits were started to ripe, my dad would reap them and then supressed their flesh to be dried in the sun then. After getting dried perfectly, it was ready to be sold. The buyers would come to our home irregularly and the money? Of course for me LOL. And what you see in the poly bags were rubber tree seeds.


While taking the photo above, coinciding Tee, my beloved cat had its relax seat in an opened window so I just took some snapshots of it. I should do some efforts to make it focused just to my phone. Waving my hand was enough to get its attention LOL.



It is my parents’ favorite spot to have their quality time. They chat every single thing they face in that day and discuss what will they do in the next day. If we want to enjoy? Just take some plastic chairs which are easy to carry or sit on the floor will not reduce our comfortable chatting.







I should throw some rice to get those chickens come to close to me.
(Precisely I'm a truly Asian)


Unfortunately my mom should burn her orchid plantings because they had some diseases so it would be planted from like beginning to get them like the current condition. And it would need several months to get them better again (╥_╥)

Comments