Broken Hearted

Wednesday 27 February 2013

My dear cat was no longer wants to live in our home and had been very comfort to stay at Evi’s, my neighbor and friend from childhood. Santi did not feel at home in this house because Jupe had given birth to kittens again. Whose number was outrageous for me. She gave birth to 5 kittens though there was one had been dead. Tee who hate kittens were really annoyed by the presence of his younger siblings and decided he did not want to live in our house anymore. Jupe initially gave birth to her children at Wak Sia’s home, our next-door neighbor. But she's a very cleansing. 
Just several days she already took Jupe and her kittens out from her home. She instead drove them. She provided a place for them on the side porch of her house. But of course Jupe felt unsafe because tomcats will be the major threat to her kittens. So she brought her kittens back to our house. I thought it would be good if waiting until the kittens were big enough to be moved from our home. But Tee did not understand it. He walked away. Had been almost a month he did not come home. And this morning, I picked him up from Evi’s home and take him home. He was not happy
He even made ​​a sound as if he were angry. He looked into the kitchen maybe look the young kittens. Obviously. He really hates them. So I opened the door, he just came out and went back to. 
Evi’s home
Tee .. 
I
 miss your pampered sound, 
miss your snoring, 
miss your licking, 
miss your nagging when hunger, 
miss you jump into my lap, 
miss playing hide and seek with you. 

Right now. 

You ignore when I called.  
How come? 
 
If only I could be indifferent because you're just a cat. 
but I can’t.  
We had been together since you were a baby.. 
I really protect you. 
Even I never let anyone in this house scold you, Tee.

Comments