Happy Info

Friday 28 December 2012

Photobucket
This morning I got three messages  from my friend, Fani  The first message she asked me when we go shopping again and the second she informed me that she was happy when be able to stare at a handsome Koko (the way to call the older boy in Chinese)  
But her last message was really made me happy. She offered a chance to get a job in a same company with her. Because let's CONGRAT her first, everybody.. Finally she got a job. Start from next year she will be a trainee in the company and her manager told her to invite her two friends to join her work in the company. Not more than one week will be the ‘next year’, right? Lucky me she remembered me as her friend 
image
Actually she had a job, although with her Dad but she did it professionally and she treated me lunch  with her first salary 。◕‿◕。 As the plan, we would have lunch at Es Teler 77 but we forgot where its location so we decided to just had it at Fountain (︶▽︶)
Fani's order; Rice with Beef Broccoli.
There was no meatball at Fountain so I just order
the Fried Rice then.
Not bad. But.. Every food was tasty in my mouth indeed (。・ω・。)
And it was for my drink   I forgot what its name but it contained coffee and ice cream. Slightly bitter but I loved it so badly (ノ◕ヮ◕)*:・゚✧
So she told me to make an application  and she will help me to send it to the office, if I am accepted, I will join her as a trainee in the company for three months with monthly salary which is tempting for a newbie like me. Let’s see if it will be my sustenance or not imageimageimage
Ohh.. I had several tired-but-happy activities this week. Last Sunday, me and my Sister went to Plaza Medan Fair because she need to buy a Power Bank (portable charger for mobile phone or ipad). But we didn’t straight to the mall because she need to stop-over her Headmaster’s home first for her business with him. And we waited him for two hours just to talk for only 30 minutes ( ☉益☉) I was hunger because till 1.30 I had not had my lunch  (_And it caused us arrived home at the night.
We had our Shalaat in the Headmaster’s home and then we went to the mall. Reach the mall, we saw so crowd people visited it maybe because it was a school holiday and anyway it was near to the Christmas. So I told my Sister just straight to the food court and forget about the Power Bank for a while because of my hunger. But, when we were walking to see Es Teler 77 (I was like a girl who does not know any food beside the meat ball served by Es Teler 77), my Sister suddenly stated ‘what a beautiful dress it is’ and when I saw it. I agree. I directed to try it in the fitting room and I like it and also the price was reasonable. We bought two pairs in different colors one for each of us (˘˘)
Hmmm. Actually not ‘we’ who bought the dress but ‘her’, stands for my Sister. She promised me to treat me Es Teler 77 but because of the dress, I asked her just to buy me the dress and I would pay my food myself. She refused it at the first time because she would be bankrupt but I tried to negotiate it again (read: force) and it worked LOL. I didn’t know where the hunger gone when I got the free dress LOL. I never change my order every time I came to Es Teler 77. I just ordered Jumbo Special Super Meatball and Es Teler itself for the drink.

I am right that we forgot where the food court is, right?
Finish with our lunch, we continued to search her Power Bank and it was hard to find the brand of it which she wanted but finally we got it. And then we entered Matahari to buy jeans and clothes for our uncle who celebrated Christmas. Before we entered Carefour to search our Mom’s order, paper bowl for pineapple nastar, we had our Shalaat in the mosque in the fourth floor of the mall first but we didn’t find the paper bowl so we decided to just went home. We arrived home at almost 7.30 in the night.
(°□°)╯ ┻━┻

In the Tuesday, we baked the pineapple nastar, our Aunt’s order for her New Year Open House  

And yesterday me and my Mom fried the peyek (peanut crackers). 
The crackers should be fried twice to get the more crisp ones.
And in the afternoon my Mom asked me to see the corn field (we just took the land to plant the corn) and I brought meatball there. 
978298sup1c323j1
I think there would be a bench to sit but there was no so I just sat on the grass. And it could not obstruct me to finish my meatball*ω^)人(^ω*
Before we went home, my Mom stopped-by to buy fish for our diner and she bought mackerels to be grilled. So we had grilled mackerel with soy sauce and also stewed chayotes for our diner 
オメデト★*☆ヽ( -)/*☆オメデト

Comments